I was nominated by PayMeInTea and UnputdownableBooks, they are kind souls with lovely blogs. I’m pretty sure you know them already, but if you don’t now’s the time to visit their pages. (Thank you so much for nominating my -plain- blog!)
R U L E S
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you
- Answer the questions
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award
- Ask them 3 questions
Q U E S T I O N S (From Jade, PayMeInTea)
- If your favorite book was going to be adapted into a play/movie/TV Show/game/etc. what format would you not want it to be adapted to?
My favorite book’s But I Love Him by Amanda Grace, it’s about abuse and it will not be great for a game. It’s a sad book, and games should lift our emotions up, right?
- What’s something you haven’t done, but really want to try doing someday?
Make my own dress. That’s so weird, I know nothing about sewing and stuff BUT I SURE LOVE DRESSES and I want to create at least one for myself.
- What do you want to see done in a book this year?
More happy then tear-jerker books! Not “sad at all times” book but at least one or two parts that will make your heart stop.
Q U E S T I O N S (From Nandini, UnputdownableBooks)
- What is your reading routine like? Do you read at a particular time in a particular place or do you squeeze in a few pages whenever you can and carry your books everywhere with you?
I mostly read physical books at home. Before sleeping. With pillows. I’m trying to keep my books safe by not bringing them out. Then when I’m heading out, I just read using my phone.
- Which book has been on your TBR the longest? Do you still plan to read it or is it time to bid adieu?
And my only answer is: Where We Belong by Emily Griffin. And I’m pretty sure I’ll never read it. I’m soooo sorry!
- What is your most cherished bookish moment of 2017?
Reading It Ends With Us and crying and not stopping and not wiping tears out and being so broken by words and…! That is the most intimate I’ve been with a book and it damaged me 100%.
N O M I N A T I N G these bookish people and everyone!
- + everyone else
M Y Q U E S T I O N S
- What’s your shortest and longest read?
- Would you exchange your reality right now for the world of your favorite book? Where would you rather be?
- How would you react if someone recommended a book to you, you did not like it at all but then that person’s really excited to know your thoughts about it?
Just a little reminder: if you do not like the questions or is not interested in doing this, please know that it’s okay if you choose not to do the tag. No pressure. To those who’d like to do the tag, have fun!